Amir Khan vs. Kell Brook
Date: Saturday, 19th February 2021
Main card: Expected around 10pm (GMT)
Main event ringwalks (approx): midnight (approximately)
TV : Sky Sports Box Office (UK), DAZN (Worldwide)
Location : AO Arena, Manchester, UK
Amir Khan and Kell Brook have finally signed the contract for their long-awaited fight, which has been in the works for the better part of a decade.
Both are past their prime, and this is merely the final chapter in their separate careers. But that doesn’t change the fact that this is a major fight in the United Kingdom, and it will take place at the AO Arena in Manchester on Saturday, February 19, 2021.
Amir Khan vs. Kell Brook : Undercard
- MAIN EVENT: Amir Khan vs Kell Brook – 12×3 mins welterweight contest
- Natasha Jonas v Chris Namus – 10×2 mins vacant WBO female world super-welterweight championship
- Frazer Clarke vs Jake Darnell – 6×3 mins heavyweight contest
- Hassan Azim vs MJ Hall – 4×3 mins welterweight contest
- Adam Azim vs Jordan Ellison – 6×3 mins super-lightweight contest
- Bradley Rea vs Craig McCarthy – 8×3 mins middleweight contest
- Viddal Riley BEATS Willbeforce Shihepo via unanimous decision
- Charlie Schofield BEATS Germaine Brown via unanimous decision
- Abdul Khan BEATS Ricky Starkey on points
- Ibrahim Nadim BEATS Taka Bembere on points
Amir Khan vs. Kell Brook Fight Production
For both guys, there are numerous reasons to be concerned. Khan’s chin is one of the weakest of his generation’s elite fighters, and it’s just growing weaker as he approaches his 40th career bout.
Brook has had to have both of his eye sockets surgically fixed when in the later stages of his career due to punch resistance difficulties.
When it comes to peak versus. peak, Khan has the upper hand, yet neither man has reached the pinnacle of their careers.Brook has always wanted to fight Khan more than Khan has wanted to fight Brook, and it may be enough to tip the battle in his favor.
Khan may be able to pull away down the stretch if he can survive some early pressure from Brook. That’s a big if, given Khan’s chin.